When planning for the year, we encourage you to review pages 2 and 3 of the grade level calendar. These pages provide essential explanations about the planning of units across the year and include information on mini-units and optional units to be inserted at key times throughout the year. You will likely want to make a plan for these additional units at the start of the year to make time for them, knowing you will make adjustments according to your students' needs as you go.
- Welcome! Start Here...
- Key Resources Across the Year
Resources for RW Units of Study
- Interpretation Book Clubs >
- Tackling Complexity: Moving Up Levels in NF Reading >
- Fantasy Book Clubs >
- Argument and Advocacy: Researching Debatable Issues >
- Learning Through Reading: Westward Expansion >
- Historical Fiction Book Clubs >
- Social Issues Book Clubs >
- Little Things are Big_Poetry and Poetic Craft in Literature >
- Author Study: Reading Like A Fan >
Resources for WW Units of Study
Create a free website with Weebly