Informal observations of students as well as district-wide assessments will inform your instruction for the beginning of the year. Please see the Assessment Expectations for Grade 5 under the Assessment tab on the main page of this website.
- Welcome! Start Here...
- Key Resources Across the Year
Resources for RW Units of Study
- Interpretation Book Clubs >
- Tackling Complexity: Moving Up Levels in NF Reading >
- Fantasy Book Clubs >
- Argument and Advocacy: Researching Debatable Issues >
- Learning Through Reading: Westward Expansion >
- Historical Fiction Book Clubs >
- Social Issues Book Clubs >
- Little Things are Big_Poetry and Poetic Craft in Literature >
- Author Study: Reading Like A Fan >
Resources for WW Units of Study
Create a free website with Weebly